Support & Warranty
MeVidi Inc. warrants that all manufactured product will be free of any defect in workmanship or materials for one calendar year. From the date of shipment from the main warehouse facility, the warranty period begins. The warranty is extended to customers and applies to all MeVidi Inc. manufactured product installed, used or purchased for the purpose for which such product was originally designed. The above warranties cover only defects arising under normal use; that manes that they do not Include failures or malfunctions resulting from neglect, alteration, abuse, misuse, issues with electricity, as well as any usage not in accordance with acts of nature, product instructions, or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than MeVidi. MeVidi Inc. reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.
WARRANTY CLAIMS AND PROCEDURES
1. There is an applicable Warranty Period as outlined above. During the Warranty Period, customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of the Warranty will be, at MeVidi Inc. sole discretion and option, the repair or replacement of the defective product. Inspection and evaluation of components that are claimed as defective must be available to MeVidi Inc. Additionally, in order to retain entitlement to rights under the Warranty, the customer must notify MeVidi Inc. in writing within thirty (30) days after discovering the suspected defect; such notification must also be prior to the expiration of the applicable Warranty Period. After receiving such customer notice, MeVidi Inc. will make the determination as to whether the reported problem is covered by this Warranty. In the case that MeVidi Inc. determines that the problem is covered, MeVidi Inc. will authorize repair or replacement of the defective product. This will be done as deemed appropriate by MeVidi Inc. in its sole discretion.
2. A Return Merchandise Authorization, RMA, number from MeVidi Inc. must be received before shipping any product to MeVidi Inc. Customer must also provide original order number or proof of purchase. Once a customer gets the RMA, he or she is responsible for shipping and packing of the product to the MeVidi designated service facility and this must be done within 15 days of receiving the RAM. MeVidi Inc. will make a product replacement and cover shipping fees upon receiving a defective product.
3. In the case of an eligible defective product, MeVidi Inc. will provide customer with new, refurbished, rebuilt or alternative product either of improved or equal quality. This will be an exchange to replace eligible defective product and it will meet or exceed the specifications of the replaced product. Please be aware that replaced, or repaired products are only available for the terms of the warranty unless otherwise specified by MeVidi Inc. All defective product replaced by MeVidi Inc. become the property of MeVidi Inc.
4. Further MeVidi Inc. has no obligation to (i) exchange, service, or otherwise replace any product that has been modified, abused, misused, damaged or over-used as determined by MeVidi Inc. Further, MeVidi Inc. has no obligation to exchange, service, or otherwise replace any product has been used with non-MeVidi Inc. supplies or products that have caused damage or malfunction; (ii) refinish, refurbish, restore or exchange any product with cosmetic blemishes. In the case that MeVidi Inc. elects to perform any such services at customer’s request, then such services will be deemed a service call. Therefore, all labor, parts and materials used for the service call will be charged at MeVidi Inc. then-prevailing rates.
MeVidi Inc. does not guarantee or warrant, and is not responsible for:
1. Damages, failures, defects or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, excessive heat or cold, fires, highly corrosive environments, accidents, surges, snow, ice, lightning, floods, actions of third parties, or other events outside of MeVidi Inc. control, or (B) abuse, misuse, negligence, mishandling, poor storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts in any way to alter or repair the product.
2. The case of products built to customers’ specifications only to later be found to not to meet customer’s expectations or needs.
3. The performance of the product when used in combination with equipment not specified, purchased or approved by MeVidi Inc.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS STANDARD WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT, MEVIDI INC. HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE AND NOT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL MEVIDI INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HERE WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OF ERROR CORRECTION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, REPERFORMANCE OF SERVICES AND REFUND OF PAYMENTS COMPLETELY FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE LIMIT OF MEVIDI INC. LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) TO CUSTOMER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CONCERNING THE MEVIDI INC. PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE LICENSES SOLD TO CUSTOMER AND WARRANTED HEREUNDER, MEVIDI INC. PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE, OR IN ANY MANNER RELATED TO THIS STANDARD WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WILL NOT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNTS RECEIVED BY MEVIDI INC. FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT WITH RESPECT TO WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS MADE.