What do we collect?
When you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, make an order, respond to a survey or fill out a form, information is gathered. When appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information when you place an order or register on our website. It’s also possible to visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in one of the following ways:
– To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
– To administer a survey, contest or other site feature.
– To improve our website (we seek to always improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive)
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to better respond to your customer service requests and needs for support as well)ic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you updates and information relevant to your order, in addition to receiving occasional related product or service information, company news, etc.)
– To send- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to improve responses to your individual needs)
Note: It’s possible at any time to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. That’s why we always Include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of emails.
How do we protect your information?
When you place an order, submit, or access your personal information, we have a variety of security measures to maintain its safety.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Then it is encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. That means it is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, those who access it are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information like social security and credit card #s, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
– It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If you use a shared computer, also be sure to sign off when finished. If you’d like to receive more information on how to sign off, click here.
Are cookies used?
Cookies are used to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart and understand and save your preferences for future visits. They also compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction. This information helps us offer better experiences and tools in the future.
We may contract with 3rd party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
It is possible to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent. You can also opt to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Some of our services may not function properly if you turn off your cookies. It is still possible of course to place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties, with the exception of trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, servicing customers or conducting our business. However, those parties must also agree to keep this information confidential. If we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, we may also disclose information. Please note that non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for uses such as marketing and advertising.
– Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples of these activities include removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing help, offering search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed for these functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act because we value your privacy. As a result, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your approval. Via the California Online Privacy Protection Act, site users may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section. This section reviews establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
2505 Anthem Village Dr. #E-542
Henderson, NV 89052